Request Network (REQ) had a good 24 hours as the cryptocurrency jumped $0.01371545 or 4.58% trading at $0.31292102. It is currently sitting comfortably at $.3802931 and had an all time high just over $.40. All though REQ has not experienced wild swings like many other altcoins, it has shown a stability of consistent small growth that is sure to increase come 2018.
Request is a decentralized network that allows anyone to request a payment (a Request Invoice) and provide a safe payment method to the receiver. All of the data is stored in a decentralized authentic ledger. While the Request Network team may be focusing on completing objectives first opposed to spending more resources on PR, that does not mean there has not been substantial news and breakthroughs.
Request has gained more partnerships than most people realize. Some of them are very interesting collaborations that will yield huge changes to the project – namely their partnership with Kyber (directly advised by Vitalik Buterin) which will see the Request team moving to Kyber offices in Singapore for Q1 2018 to work closely with them.
Request Partnerships and Clients:
- Kyber Network, https://kyber.network: https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-partners-with-request-network-to-benefit-consumers-and-merchants-618524b271bd
- Fund Request, https://fundrequest.io: https://blog.fundrequest.io/request-network-fundrequest-39ccb610911f
- 0x Project, https://0xproject.com: https://blog.request.network/blockchain-bricks-request-is-built-upon-0x-civic-and-aragon-3aaf68390221
- Aragon, https://aragon.one
- Civic, https://www.civic.com
- Filecoin, https://filecoin.io
- Bee Network, https://www.beetoken.com: https://medium.com/@thebeetoken/request-network-x-bee-token-partnership-announcement-2f077348a2fb
- iExec RLC, https://iex.ec: https://iex.ec/news/request/
- Delta App, https://getdelta.io: Delta is crypto portfolio app that is quickly overtaking Blockfolio in popularity. Their CEO stated they are likely going to use Request to accept payments in the app and have been in talks with Request team.
- Iconomi, https://www.iconomi.net: REQ is an asset that has been listed by Iconomi DAA, read more here – https://medium.com/iconominet/new-digital-assets-on-the-block-five-new-digital-assets-for-daa-managers-to-choose-from-83e165217986, https://www.reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/7n3obe/solidum_prime_sopr_first_iconomi_daa_to_add/